Comments Policy: One More Time With Feeling
It's been a while since I posted CG&G's comments policy, and strange things happen when it's not reproduced every once in a while. So...
1. Comments must be made in the comments section for a post and not by using the "Contact Us" form.
2. CG&G moderates comments and all comments are reviewed before they're posted.
3. I welcome, appreciate, and enjoy (at least most of the time) substantive comments and strong opinions regardless of whether they agree or disagree with something that's been posted. (Obviously, I enjoy those that agree the most.)
4. But the following will prevent your comment from being published:
- Personal attacks on me or any of the commenters
- Comments that are attempts to sell term papers, organ enhancement, wedding dresses, investment opportunities or anything else.
- Comments with user names that link to websites that sell term papers, organ enhancement, wedding dresses, investment opportunities or anything else
- Comments posted under multiple names (trust me, it's not that hard to figure out)
5. CG&G also reserves the right to limit the size and number of comments from a particular commenter. This is my blog, not yours.
Yes...I know that limiting comments may convince some people not to return to CG&G. I also know that it encourages others to come back.